(a printable version of our Payment Policy is available under the registration forms tab)
• There is a registration fee of $25.00 per child or $40.00 per family.
• Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Tuition is a monthly flat rate.
• AS OF DECEMBER 10th you are in a contract with N.Y.C. Dance & you understand that you are responsible for JAN-MAY Tuition! NO EXCEPTIONS!!!
• April & May Tuition are due on April 1st. (If May tuition is not paid between April 1st -10th a $10.00 late fee will be added on April 11th)
• Tuition is due the 1st – 10th of each month and is late the 11th of the month.
• A credit card must be on file at all times.
• Debit cards are accepted but N.Y.C. Dance is NOT responsible for any over draft fees that your bank may charge you.
• A late fee of $10.00 will be charged for tuition received after the 10th.
• If you fail to pay your tuition by the 10th of the month, your credit card will be billed for the tuition that is past due, along with a $10.00 late charge on the 11th of each month.
• Tuition can be paid at the front desk. You may also choose the Auto Pay program (tuition automatically charged to your credit card the 1st of each month.)
• If paying by check, please write the student’s name on the check if last name is different from parent/guardian.
• Tuition is non-refundable and non-transferable even if you or your child does not complete the month.
• A $25.00 service fee will be charged for all returned checks.
• Costume Fee is due on November 1st.
• Costume fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
• Costumes will only be ordered for those who have paid the fee.
•If you choose the Auto Pay program, your Costume fee will be charged to your credit card on November 1st in addition to November tuition.
•See Class Exit Form Policy
•Recital tickets may not be purchased until May tuition and any account balances have been paid in full. •Recital tickets may only be purchased with Cash or Credit Card.
I agree to all above mentioned payment policies. I further agree to any penalties or payments also listed above.